Manage Your Online Identity with Google “Me on the Web” Dashboard
Google has added a new tool to its Google dashboard, Me on web, which enables you to manage your online reputation & identity on web and it also encourage others to create Google profile to show their online presence.
The left side navigation shows your social media profile links connected to your Google profiles which will be useful for Google social circles to search within your friends circle. At the right side, there are options to manage your online presence. You can set up alerts for your name that allows you to track your mentions, post etc., on web. In this you can set your name like “Sudharsan G“, phone number, email address etc., as your alerts, if anyone shared or mentioned those links and data in their blog or social profiles, you will be notified instantly.
“Your online identity is determined not only by what you post, but also by what others post about you — whether a mention in a blog post, a photo tag or a reply to a public status update. When someone searches for your name on a search engine like Google, the results that appear are a combination of information you’ve posted and information published by others” – Google says.
- see here on Indiatimes launches “Timesdeal” to find Great Offers in INDIA
- Vapouriz review on Indiatimes launches “Timesdeal” to find Great Offers in INDIA
- private investigator kentucky on Judgement day for all virus, spy,malware
- west virginia harley on Google Caffeine – What’s new in it ?
- OJOTAS IRROMPIBLES on Surf internet without any browser