35 Infographics about OSAMA Timeline, Unfolded Geronimo Raid & his Social Waves
Finally, Osama Saga has come to an end on last Sunday by American seals (Soldiers) in front of his family in Pakistan. Social media plays a big part in unfolding the news to public, some twitter users in Abbottabad unknowingly LIVE tweeted about the Osama raid in twitter, so his death news started to leak in twitter before confirmed by US officials.
His death triggered a huge social wave on all social medias, people started to share news, photos, videos about his death and some spammers capitalize the situation by spreading fake Osama death photos & spam fb applications. Within some hours, #osama becomes the trending topics on twitter. A poll conducted by mashable says 50% of people heard his death news from social sites than from televisions and other channels.
Virtual Video [ How Geronimo Raid was Done ]
1. Osama Bin Laden Birth to Death [Timeline]
via (Infographics archive)
2. Osama Bin Laden Profile
3. Breaking Down Bin Laden
4. Osama Impact on Social Media
5. 30 Infographics about OSAMA & Geronimo Operations
A great resource to know how American soldiers planned and executed the operations and some interesting information about “OSAMA compound” where he shot dead.
> Check out from here.
6. How Social Media React to Breaking news
7. Yahoo Searches for Bin Laden Spiked 98,550% on Sunday
8. Twitter User Live Tweets about Bin Laden Raid
9. Major Internet Traffic Spike
10. What the World is saying about his Death