Create Infographics from your foursquare, twitter & facebook Data’s
Infographics has become one of the best marketing tool of future, people love to read those Infogrphics rather than reading lengthy blog posts and also its easy to remember the stats through visualization. If you want to create an Infographics of your own you must be skillful in Photoshop and other chart tools.
Whether its possible to own an Infogrphics without knowing any of these skills ? the answer is yes. Here is the 3 tools that can create a beautiful chart based on the social stats of your twitter, facebook and foursquare profiles.
Do read - 5 Best & popular Image editing tools for bloggers.
< Image credit >
2. The print effect — This awesome chart contains data’s about your twitter profiles such as, no of A4 pages need to print all of your tweets, liters of ink needed to print, its cost & time consumption etc.,
3. My_Infographic – There is no external tool for Facebook but this handy apps will do it for you, it creates an personalized Infographic showing your Top 3 closest friends, relationship % of your friends, most popular pictures etc.,
- see here on Indiatimes launches “Timesdeal” to find Great Offers in INDIA
- Vapouriz review on Indiatimes launches “Timesdeal” to find Great Offers in INDIA
- private investigator kentucky on Judgement day for all virus, spy,malware
- west virginia harley on Google Caffeine – What’s new in it ?
- OJOTAS IRROMPIBLES on Surf internet without any browser